How to Get a PhD: A Handbook for Students and Their Supervisors by Estelle Phillips, Derek Pugh (Paperback, 2005)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.00+ £7.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by i-student
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and clear, this book examines everything students need to know about getting a PhD through research in any subject. It also helps supervisors and examiners to better understand their role in the process.
- Author BiographyDr Estelle M. Phillips is an independent educational consultant. She specializes in giving advice on appropriate provision for research students, and in conducting training for doctoral students and supervisors. Professor Derek S.Pugh is Emeritus Professor of International Management of the Open University Business School. He has considerable experience in the design of doctoral programmes and the successful supervision of PhD students.
- Author(s)Derek Pugh,Estelle Phillips
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudy Skills S.
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Weight355 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.