Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.86
- £2.94Trending at £5.99
- £6.36Trending at £7.11
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £5.57Trending at £6.22
- £3.99Trending at £6.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis How to guide shows how to become a rocket scientist and Moon-walking astronaut. Learn how astronauts first got to the Moon in 1969 as well as recent discoveries. Find out how to make a spacesuit, how to survive on the Moon, and how to build a working rocket powered by liquid fuel.
- Author(s)Hazel Richardson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHow to S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/10/2003
- Content Note100 b&w illustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.