All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to overcoming panic attacks through lifestyle change and mind-body relaxation, this book promotes breathing techniques as the foundation to controlling anxiety. Including step-by-step exercises and motivational scripts, it is an invaluable resource for mental health professionals that helps provide additional support to clients.
- Author BiographyDr Sandra Scheinbaum is a licensed clinical psychologist, board-certified senior fellow in biofeedback, certified yoga instructor, nutrition coach, and the Director of Feed Your Mind Wellness Programs. She has a doctorate in clinical psychology from Fielding Graduate University. A former panic sufferer, she has practiced mind-body medicine for over 30 years, successfully teaching hundreds of clients to overcome panic. She lives in Illinois.
- Author(s)Sandra Scheinbaum
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note20 black and white
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.