All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a go-at-your-own pace total healing guide, this book covers techniques, including Emotional Freedom Technique, subconscious release, chakra clearing, and more
- Author BiographyAmy B. Scher (Los Angeles, CA) is an expert in mind-bodyspirit healing. As an ordained minister of holistic healing, Scher uses energy therapy techniques to help those with chronic illness and those in need of emotional healing. Her writing has been featured on healthcare blogs, CNN Travel, Curve, Divine Caroline, and the San Francisco Book Review. Scher was also named one of Advocate's 40 Under 40 for 2013.
- Author(s)Amy B. Scher
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.