All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers supportive, practical advice, including what to tell children about their parent's illness, how to recognize early-warning signs in a child's drawings, sleep patterns, school work and eating habits, and when and where to get professional help. This title also includes insights into how family trauma and mental illness may affect children.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN MCCUE, M.A., C.C.L.S. pioneered the care and treatment of children stressed by a parent's grave illness in her renowned clinic and playroom at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She then founded and continues to direct the children's program at The Gathering Place, a support center for families touched by cancer, in Cleveland.</p><i>How to Help Children Through a Parent's Serious Illness</i> is based on her lifetime of experience in the field she helped create. </p>RON BONN, a three-time Emmy Award winning television journalist for CBS News and NBC News, now teaches journalism at the University of San Diego.</p>
- Author(s)Kathleen McCue,Ron Bonn
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/01/2014
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.