All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs, diagrams, satellite images and the advice and information in this volume in the How to Identify series, explain how to interpret and forecast the weather. Once the basic forms and mechanisms are understood, it is then possible to forecast the weather, particularly in your locality.
- Author BiographyMeteorologist and astronomer Storm Dunlop has written many books on the weather and the night sky.
- Author(s)Storm Dunlop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2002
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCollins how to identify guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/12/2005
- Content Note300 col illus, With index
- Weight437 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.