Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on those who are most affected by changes in education policy and systems - the pupils, this book draws on empirical evidence from a number of research projects and distils this into a compelling account of contemporary schooling from the pupils' perspective.
- Author BiographyJean Rudduck is Director of Research at Homerton College, University of Cambridge. Julia Flutter is research assistant at Homerton College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Rudduck / Flutter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.