All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for teachers and parents of children suffering from developmental co-ordination disorder (or 'dyspraxia') which affect their participation in classroom activities.
- Author BiographyLois Addy is the Specialist Lead for Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) in North Yorkshire, coordinating services for children and young people with Developmental Coordination Disorder, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia across the region. She has over 30 years' experience of working with children with SEN. She has a particular interest in children with developmental coordination disorder (dyspraxia) and her research in this area has included developing social skills, dyscalculia, handwriting, sensory regulation, learning styles and physical education. Lois has written a range of books for LDA.
- Author(s)Lois Addy
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cmbrimble20 Jul, 2017by
How to Increase the Potential of Students with DCD Dyspraxia
Very good book .Would recommend.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.