Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by phil_holly
- Est. delivery by 22 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
- £2.94Was:£7.99Free postage
- £4.50Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for the absolute beginner with little or no knitting experience. It starts with the basics and takes you through the initial stages of this fun and creative craft. Each technique is clearly explained and accompanied by a stylish project to make, so that you can put your newly acquired knowledge into practice.
- Author BiographyTina Barrett is a regular contributor to many knitting and sewing magazines and is the author of four previous books for GMC Publications, Knits for Dogs and Cats, Natural Knits for Babies and Toddlers, Natural Crochet for Babies and Toddlers and Knitted Dinosaurs. Tina lives with her family in Cornwall, south-west England.
- Author(s)Tina Barrett
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 45 photographs, includes 70 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 01rena12304 Jan, 2015by
An Easy Way To Learn How To Knit.
This is an easy book to follow with pictures to ensure you know what to do. I bought this as a gift for someone who can't knit. I can knit and know that this book will be a great help to her.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.