All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionShows you step by step, how to develop the powerful facilitation skills that will help make you an outstanding leader, coach, motivator and facilitator. Using the author's LEAD model you can become a team leader who: leads with a clear purpose; encourage team members to communicate in ways that enhance teamwork and achieve results; and more.
- Author BiographyFRAN REES is the owner of Rees & Associates, a Phoenix--based training and consulting firm. In the year 2001, her consulting firm celebrates her fifteenth year in business. Since the publication of the first edition of How to Lead Work Teams: Facilitation Skills in 1991, Fran has increasingly focused her work on team development, team leadership, and facilitator training, and consults to a variety of organizations. She designs and facilitates meetings for both public and private organizations and has conducted numerous management development, workforce diversity, mentoring, and train--the--trainer programs.
- Author(s)Fran Rees
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.