Consider these sponsored items
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
- £11.32Free postage
- £9.36Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are plenty of guides out there for humans about training their dogs - as if humans have ever been the ones in charge.
- Author BiographyMAGGIE MAYHEM lives in the countryside with her brother and two humans. She has been training humans since puppyhood. When she's not dispensing valuable life advice to her thousands of adoring fans on Twitter, Maggie likes to pick fights and chase things. How to Look After Your Human is her first book. KIM SEARS lives in Surrey with her husband and two dogs. When she's not working on a painting or chasing a tearaway terrier through the woods, she enjoys Classic FM, chocolate biscuits and copious amounts of Jilly Cooper. How To Look After Your Human is the first book a dog has ever asked her to type up. HELEN HANCOCKS is a cat person. Her best-selling debut Penguin in Peril was about cats, despite the title; her subsequent two picture books WILLIAM AND THE MISSING MASTERPIECE and WILLIAM HEADS TO HOLLYWOOD are also about cats. This is her first book not about cats - any cats found in the pages of How To Look After Your Human were certainly not hidden there by her.
- Author(s)Kim Sears
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width200 mm
- Height278 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.11Trending at £12.59
- £17.57Trending at £22.34
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £13.34Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.