All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Toby Young was headhunted from a promising career in London journalism to work for Vanity Fair in Manhattan, the world seemed to be at his feet. His account of his career suicide (or euthanasia) shows his painful descent until no job was too small and no one returned his calls.
- Author BiographyToby Young co-founded the Modern Review magazine with Julie Burchill, before writing a column for Vanity Fair and Evening Standard. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Toby Young
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £4.04Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £6.45Trending at £8.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.