All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Toby Young was headhunted from a promising career in London journalism to work for Vanity Fair in Manhattan, the world seemed to be at his feet. His account of his career suicide (or euthanasia) shows his painful descent until no job was too small and no one returned his calls.
- Author BiographyToby Young co-founded the Modern Review magazine with Julie Burchill, before writing a column for Vanity Fair and Evening Standard. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Toby Young
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.