Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of how talking and listening to the leaders of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood is shifting American and European perceptions. This book tells how groups that the West once viewed as dead enders and enemies of freedom are being recruited in the war against America and Europe's real enemies - Al-Qaeda and its allies.
- Author BiographyMark Perry is the author of seven books, including A Fire In Zion: the Israeli-Palestinian Search for Peace. He is a director of Conflicts Forum, which conducted the 2005 meetings between the leaders of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Author(s)Mark Perry
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.