All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for spiritual seekers who want to experience more love and stability in all forms of relationships. This book explores staying anchored in the foundation of self-love as you navigate the natural (and often stormy) cycle of a relationship.
- Author BiographyLodro Rinzler is a teacher in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage and the award-winning author of five books on meditation, including the bestselling The Buddha Walks into a Bar. www.lodrorinzler.com Meggan Watterson is an author, speaker and Harvard-trained scholar of the divine feminine. www.megganwatterson.com
- Author(s)Lodro Rinzler,Meggan Watterson
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- northerngirl_1229 Dec, 2016by
Load of rubbish!
Don't bother - terrible American tripe!!!!! 😫
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.