All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionInstruction and ideas for creating a range of mobiles.
- Author BiographyPolly Pinder studied graphics at Leeds Art College. Her first job was with a Yorkshire newspaper, and she subsequently worked as a lecturer in graphic design at Wakefield District College. She has written and illustrated a number of books on a variety of other subjects including cake decoration and growing herbs, papermaking and paper crafts. Her illustrations in Muck and Magic were commended when that book won the 1993 Sir Peter Kent Conservation Book Prize. She has also designed bed linen and wallpapers, and the graphics for a wallpaper book based on newly-discovered eighteenth-century wallpapers.
- Author(s)Polly Pinder
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width210 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine7 mm
Most relevant reviews
- netboy220305 Oct, 2016by
Basic but ok
well illustrated but imho having only a handful of simple dated examples, would only appeal as an intro or primary level.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.