All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make 18 stuffed animal projects with original sewing patterns and illustrated instructions with this endearing new guide!
- Author BiographySian Keegan is a textile designer and stuffed animal maker based in Brooklyn. All her pieces are made from vintage and found fabrics. Sian has been making stuffed animals since she launched her business in 2007 at Brooklyn's annual Renegade Craft Fair. Sian's work has been featured in Martha Stewart Living, Anthology magazine, and Modern Dog. Jennifer Korff, who operates under the moniker Sophik, is a designer, illustrator and photographer. Upon practicing her skills at Moore College of Art and Design when she was young, Jen later attended the Rochester Institute of Technology where she acquired a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree as well as an Associate of Science degree in Photography.
- Author(s)Sian Keegan
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Jennifer Korff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.