How to Make Your Care Home Fun: Simple Activities for People of All Abilities by Kenneth Agar, Sue Rolfe (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.51+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.23Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the need for activities for elderly people in care and offers a practical programme of entertaining activities that can be used in nursing and residential homes, day centres, rehabilitation centres and hospices. As well as suggesting a programme of activities, it also advocates that 'activity nursing' should be integral to care.
- Author BiographyKenneth Agar was chairman of the Exmouth Alzheimer's Society for 13 years until his death in December 2006. During that time he campaigned actively to improve the care and welfare of those suffering from the disease, and organised many activities for local groups including outings and tea dances. He also worked for some years as a lay inspector for care homes in Devon and his experiences inspired him to write this book. Kenneth was a poet, writer of educational school books and Headmaster of Newham Primary School before he retired to Devon in 1978.
- Author(s)Kenneth Agar,Sue Rolfe
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £24.94
- £25.26Trending at £26.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £22.37Trending at £28.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.