CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides tips on: financing, scheduling, and delivering your seminar; evaluating your program's success, locally and nationally; employing technologies for low-risk marketing; using the Internet for cost-effective seminar presentation; and, soliciting and using audience feedback to improve your delivery.
- Author BiographyPaul Karasik (San Diego, CA) is a noted sales and management consultant and founder of the American Seminar Leaders Association.
- Author(s)Paul Karasik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.