All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used by the majority of UK medical and dentistry schools to identify the brightest candidates, most suitable for training at their institutions. This title allows you to familiarise yourself with the style of tests you will face, providing over 700 relevant practice questions for the UKCAT sub tests.
- Author BiographyMike Bryon is an expert in psychometric and training solutions. His many best selling testing books include How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests, The Advanced Numeracy Test Workbook, How to Pass the Civil Service Qualifying Tests and How to Pass Selection Tests. Chris Tyreman is a practicing nurse and has many years of experience coaching candidates for Maths, English and IQ tests. He is the author of How to Master the BMAT, How to Pass the Life in the UK Test and the top-selling How to Master Nursing Calculations, all published by Kogan Page. Jim Clayden has extensive pedagogical experience in analytical and numerical reasoning. He has developed learning and testing materials in higher and further education for various institutions.
- Author(s)Chris John Tyreman,Jim Clayden,Mike Bryon
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleElite Students Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2013
- Weight646 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 562lz21 Sep, 2011by
great book for a difficult exam
Was a great help with taking the ukcat exam. Although you cannot revise for this exam this book shows the type of questions and style of the exam.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.