All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides methods for accurately measuring the productivity of major HR functions. This book offers information, including: measuring intellectual capital and Web-based HR systems; connecting compensation to revenues and expenses; keeping management satisfied with the hiring process; and, assessing the value of outsourcing and call centers.
- Author BiographyJac Fitz-enz is an internationally recognized authority on human resource management and is the pioneer of the field of human capital benchmarking and performance measurement. In 1977, Dr. Fitz-enz founded Saratoga Institute, which today publishes one of the world's largest databases of human capital metrics, the Human Capital Benchmarking Report. He has authored five books on human capital management. Dr. Fitz-enz previously held senior human resource posts at major technology and financial services companies in the United States. Barbara Davison is Principal Consultant with Saratoga Institute. She worked with Dr. Fitz-enz on the original research and development of HR metrics. Ms. Davison has held several director-level HR positions at Motorola and ARA.
- Author(s)Jac Fitz-enz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/12/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width10 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine215 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.