All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an advice on the different styles and types of negotiation, and explains which to use and when. This title also explains how to plan your case in advance, how to avoid unpleasant surprises, and how to make the best of your advantages. It shows how to trade concessions at least cost and how to interpret the signals you receive in return.
- Author BiographyJeremy Thorn was for many years Chairman of QED Consulting, specialising in strategy development and management training. Prior to QED, he developed his expertise in the UK and the USA, in international marketing consultancy, sales and marketing directorships and as MD of a multi-national engineering group. He is the author of several internationally published books on business.
- Author(s)Jeremy G. Thorn
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.