All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionSupports practitioners in observing children within the Early Years Foundation Stage. This book includes information relating to the National Primary Strategy to support effective observations in schools. It also offers examples of observations that enable students and practitioners to relate the theory and techniques to their setting.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProfessional Development
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited bySheila Riddall-Leech
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- misskelter26 Oct, 2010by
A must have
I was told this book would help my studies, however, i didnt realise just how much. If your studying childcare its a must!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.