All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide covers every critical aspect of starting and running a successful restaurant-from coming up with a winning concept, choosing a location, and equipping a kitchen, to designing the menu, decorating the dining room, and managing a staff.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER EGERTON-THOMAS is a restaurateur, caterer, and writer. He has appeared on numerous television programs and has authored four previous books with Wiley, including the Second Edition of this book and How to Manage a Successful Bar, as well as articles that have appeared in Vanity Fair and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Christopher Egerton-Thomas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight358 g
- Width166 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.