All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this volume is to provide beginners in the medium of watercolour with information about materials, basic techniques, colour theory and the history of watercolour painting. Emphasis has been placed throughout the text on mastering wash techniques.
- Author(s)G. Fresquet,J.M. Parramon
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/1989
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleArtists Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/11/1995
- Content Note165 colour illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.