All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive guide useful for SQA Higher Grade candidates. This book combines an overview of the course syllabus and exam requirements, as well as a guide to revision techniques and advice on sitting the examination itself.
- Author BiographyBoth authors are PTs of Biology in Scottish secondaries, Graham Moffat is SQA Senior Examiner and Setter for Higher Biology.
- Author(s)Bill Dickson,Graham Moffatt
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHow to Pass - Higher Level
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Out-of-print date24/10/2008
- Content NoteApproximately 70 black and white artworks and photos
- Weight362 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.