All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Williams sisters took the tennis world by storm in the 1990s, and have remained two of the most successful and influential players ever since. In this book they guide budding stars through the basics of the game, from smashing serves to brilliant backhands.
- Author BiographyThe unstopable Willams sisters took the tennis world by storm back in the late 1990s and have remained two of the most successful and influential players ever since. As well as raising public awareness of the sport, their awesome power and athleticism has brought Womens' tennis to a whole new level. Their talent and sheer determination have shown all aspiring tennis players that with a lot of hard work, anything is possible.
- Author(s)Serena Williams,Venus Williams
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/06/2006
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.94
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £17.57Trending at £22.28
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £13.38Trending at £14.94
- £7.57Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.