All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA good business plan should impress potential financial backers by clarifying aims, providing a blueprint for the future of your company and a benchmark against which to measure growth. This title explains the whole process in accessible language and includes guidance on producing cash flow forecasts and sample business plans.
- Author BiographyEdward Blackwell is a consultant on small business affairs and as a former accountant, he ran his own business for many years. He is the author of several Kogan Page books, but is best known for this one which, since the first edition, has been translated into several different languages.
- Author(s)Edward Blackwell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight251 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.