All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionSelect and execute the best trades and reduce risk Rather than teaching options from a financial perspective, How to Price and Trade Options: Identify, Analyze, and Execute the Best Trade Probabilities goes back to the Nobel Prize-winning Black-Scholes model.
- Author BiographyAL SHERBIN has been a professional options trader for over 26 years without a single losing year and is the Managing Member of Al on Options, LLC.
- Author(s)Al Sherbin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight306 g
- Width151 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.