All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.05
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
About this product
- DescriptionWorks of art are eloquent intermediaries. This title provides an introduction to the painted pottery that served specific utilitarian functions and that afforded artists a medium for depicting their gods and heroes and the details of daily existence.
- Author BiographyJoan R. Mertens is Curator in the Department of Greek and Roman Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Joan R. Mertens
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Metropolitan Museum of Art - How to Read
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note75 black-&-white illustrations + 100 colour images
- Weight816 g
- Width235 mm
- Height266 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.