All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to follow guide reveals a tried and tested strategy for decoding social science journal articles, using a specially developed reading code.
- Author BiographyPhillip C. Shon received his M.A. and Ph.D. in criminal justice from the University of Illinois (Chicago); he also holds an M.A. in linguistics and a B.A. in philosophy from Northeastern Illinois University (Chicago). He is currently an associate professor of criminology at University of Ontario Institute of Technology where he teaches courses in homicide, criminological theory, and integrating projects (capstone course). He is the author of Language and Demeanor in Police-Citizen Encounters. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 2008; Respect, Defense, and Self-Identity: Profiling Parricide in Nineteenth-Century America, 1852-1899. New York: Peter Lang, 2014. He is a co-editor (with Dragan Milovanovic) of Serial Killers: Understanding Lust Murders. (eds). Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press, 2006. For fun, he lifts weights and watches Asian gangster movies (not at the same time). He still has aspirations of becoming a professional wrestler and a long-haul trucker someday.
- Author(s)Phillip Chong Ho Shon
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.