Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear guidance with coverage of the new changes to the FASB standards How to Read Nonprofit Financial Statements clarifies FASB standards to help you quickly and easily understand the nonprofit's most important document.
- Author BiographyANDREW S. LANG, CPA, Potomac, MD, is President of LangCPA Consulting. WILLIAM D. EISIG, CPA, McLean, VA, is Atlantic Managing Partner BDO USA, LLP and Executive Director of the BDO Institute for Nonprofit ExcellenceSM. LEE KLUMPP, CPA, CGMA, McLean, VA, is the National Nonprofit & Education Industry Group Audit and Accounting Technical Director at BDO USA, LLP. TAMMY RICCIARDELLA, CPA, McLean, VA, is a Director at BDO Institute for Nonprofit ExcellenceSM.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Lang,Lee Klumpp,Tammy Ricciardella,William D. Eisig
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight414 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.