All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £8.50Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionTake a walk on the beach with three coastal experts who reveal the secrets and the science of the North Carolina shoreline. This beach book offers vacationers and naturalists a single source for learning to appreciate and preserve the natural features of a genuine state treasure.
- Author BiographyOrrin H. Pilkey is James B. Duke Professor Emeritus of Geology at Duke University. Tracy Monegan Rice is a coastal geologist working for the federal government. William J. Neal is professor of geology at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan. Pilkey and Neal are editors of the Living with the Shore book series.
- Author(s)Orrin H. Pilkey,Tracy Monegan Rice,William J. Neal
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note8 colour photographs, 79 b/w photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.