All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Read the Bible for All It's Worth helps readers of all kinds get the most out of their Bible-reading experience. Changes to the new fourth edition include: updated language, new preface, redesigned and updated diagrams, an updated list of recommended commentaries and resources, and more.
- Author BiographyGordon D. Fee (PhD, University of Southern California) is Professor Emeritus of New Testament Studies at Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia. Douglas Stuart is Professor of Old Testament and Chair of the Division of Biblical Studies at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He holds the B.A. and Ph.D. from Harvard University. Among his earlier writings are Studies in Early Hebrew Meter, Old Testament Exegesis: A Primer for Students and Pastors, and Favorite Old Testament Passages.
- Author(s)Douglas Stuart,Gordon D. Fee
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith thumb index
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.