All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn How to Read the Landscape Patrick explains everything from the details, such as the signs which wild animals leave as their signatures and the meaning behind the shapes of different trees, to how whole landscapes, including woodland, grassland and moorland, fit together and function as a whole.
- Author BiographyPatrick Whitefield, bestselling author and one of Europe's foremost authors, teachers and practitioners of temperate permaculture. Patrick's previous books include: Permaculture In A Nutshell, The Earth Care Manual, How To Make A Forest Garden, Tipi Living. He has appeared in several BBC TV programmes, made popular YouTube videos and was a consulting editor of Permaculture Magazine: Practical Solutions For Self-Reliance.
- Author(s)Patrick Whitefield
- PublisherPermanent Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 40 photographs, includes 130 line drawings, includes diagrams
- Weight674 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.66
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.