All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £9.84
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £4.72Trending at £4.80
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £7.10Trending at £8.72
- £7.99Trending at £8.39
- £7.01Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates Vespa restoration in detail. The author strips and rebuilds largeframe models in his workshop, outlining common problems and how to address them. Aimed at the do-it-yourself enthusiast and featuring almost 900 photographs, it is an essential step-by step-guide to the complete renovation of your beloved largeframe scooter.
- Author BiographyMark Paxton has owned, repaired and restored classic vehicles for more than 25 years and written extensively about the process in both car and motorcycle magazines, and several books. A long time admirer of classic Vespas as much for their intelligent engineering as their undoubted style, he has managed to satisfy his addiction to the aroma of burnt two stroke oil through the ownership of several of Piaggio's finest which have been ridden on a daily basis as well as on extended European tours. Mark's other books include: How to Restore Classic Smallframe Vespa Scooters, How to Restore Volkswagen Buses, and Essential Buyer's Guides for Vespa 2-strokes, Minis, Ford Capris and Citroen 2CVs, all published with Veloce.
- Author(s)Mark Paxton
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note160
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.