All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a CX500, luxurious CS650 Silver Wing, or CX650 Turbo, this book provides a step-by-step guide to a full restoration. From dismantling, sourcing and restoring parts, to spray painting, decals and polishing. From the rebuild itself, to general maintenance and riding safety, this is the only restoration manual you'll need.
- Author BiographyRicky Burns has been an avid restorer of motorcycles since the 1970s. He has restored many classic motorbikes from the 70s and 80s, from small Yamaha 2-strokes, all the way up to large multi cylinder machines. Ricky has now decided to share his experience and knowledge with like-minded enthusiasts. Aiming to connect with all the Honda CX enthusiasts out there, he decided to dedicate his evenings to a Honda CX500 restoration project - and this new book was born!
- Author(s)Ricky Burns
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight658 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- d123s12314 Feb, 2017by
It is informative and adds detail to a workshop manual with some good picture detail
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.