All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £27.06
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicate effectively with all stakeholders through these invaluable tips, including how-to's for dealing with disasters and approaching sensitive topics such as sex, gangs, and substance abuse.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Ramsey is a lifelong educator who has served as a leader of leaders in three award-winning school districts in two different states. His frontline experience includes positions a teacher, counselor, assistant principal, curriculum director, assistant superintendent, acting superintendent, and adjunct professor. Most recently, he has served as associate superintendent in the St. Louis Park (MN) schools, where every school has been designated by the federal government as a National School of Excellence. Ramsey is now working full-time as a freelance writer in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Robert D. Ramsey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.