Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionFrom international team formations to the psychology of the pitch and the changing room, this work describes the influences that impact upon play. It answers many of football's questions, including: What is the perfect way to take a free kick? And, which players are under more stress; attackers, midfield, or defenders?
- Author BiographyKen Bray is visiting Fellow of the Sport and Exercise Science Group at the University of Bath. He publishes articles and lectures widely on scientific aspects for specialists and lay people alike. How to Score is his first book.
- Author(s)Ken Bray
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.