All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you through the whole process of finding, processing, seasoning and drying your own timber. This book covers: anatomical structures of wood; identifying timber; sourcing timber; seasoning timber and drying timber. It is suitable for independent woodworkers across a range of disciplines.
- Author BiographyAlan Holtham is a woodworker and a journalist, who has written extensively on this vast subject for a range of magazines including the highly acclaimed Woodturning magazine as well as New Woodworking, The Router and Furniture & Cabinetmaking. He lives in Nantwich, Cheshire.
- Author(s)Alan Holtham
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.