CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Audio Books
- £20.50Trending at £23.99
- £21.69Trending at £22.71
- £18.20Trending at £18.72
- £11.59Trending at £18.94
- £17.90Trending at £25.57
- £16.35Trending at £19.53
- £12.81Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-knowledge is the key to personal development and positive relationships. In How to See Yourself As You Really Are, His Holiness the Dalai Lama offers a practical path to self-knowledge.
- Author BiographyTenzin Gyatso, His Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, is the spiritual and temporal leader of the Tibetan people. His tireless, efforts on behalf of human rights and world peace have brought him the Wallenberg Award, the Albert Schweitzer Award and the Nobel Peace Prize. Jeffrey Hopkins, Ph.D., served for a decade as the interpreter to the Dalai Lama. A Buddhist scholar and the author of more than twenty books and translations, he is professor emeritus of Tibetan and Buddhist Studies at the University of Virginia, where he founded the largest academic program of Tibetan Buddhist studies in the West.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/12/2006
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight182 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Read byJeffrey Hopkins
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.