All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionHOW TO SELL TO AN IDIOT Selling to customers looking to get the most bang for their buck is a difficult feat. The only customers tougher than hagglers are the ones so uninformed about what they are buying, they don't even realize when they are getting the deal of a lifetime.
- Author BiographyJOHN HOOVER, PhD, is an organizational behavior specialist, author, consultant, popular speaker, and seminar leader. A former executive in the Disneyland Entertainment Division, he has consulted with such clients as Boeing, Delta Air Lines, Hilton Hotels, IBM, Motorola, and Xerox. He is also the author (with Roger DiSilvestro) of The Art of Constructive Confrontation: How to Achieve More Accountability with Less Conflict, from Wiley. Visit www.constructiveconfrontation.com or www.idiotworld.org. BILL SPARKMAN is one of America's top sales trainers and motivational speakers. His approach to business and life has thrilled audiences since 1987. His clipboard style of educating was developed after a successful career in the world of sports as a player and coach. Fire up your sales team; Bill makes learning fun! Visit www.billsparkmanthecoach.com.
- Author(s)Bill Sparkman,John Hoover
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.