Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99+ £7.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by shtuchki
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.53Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA quality slipcase containing ten 24-page booklets. Get creative and confident with this box of 10 sew-clever little books!
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date24/11/2014
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width128 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine90 mm
- Contained items statement10 Hardbacks
Most relevant reviews
- angrob.hstvgj315 Jun, 2017by
Very good book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- kitty19251302 Jan, 2016by
Great set of books
Very good set of books , some handy little tips that you can refer to when needed especially for a beginnerof any age.
- shashiben13 Oct, 2015by
it is okay. Very basic
Its okay. I was expecting more but its very very basic. For example the book on how to use a sewing machine, I was expecting it to show how to set things up and how to set the bobbins up. I guess its for beginners but it was a little disappointing.
- ellieandaiden20...05 Mar, 2015by
easy to read and understand with colourful pictures.
Have brought these books to help my twins understand sewing and show them how to make different items, they can have fun making things in the books.