All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect thing to do on a chilly day is to make a blanket cave. But, of course, a comfy cave never stays empty for too long... What's a boy to do when a bear takes over his cave? How to Share with a Bear is a story about how although it's not always easy, sharing with a sibling can make things even more fun!
- Author BiographyEric Pinder is the author of If All the Animals Came Inside and Cat in the Clouds. He lives in rural New Hampshire. Stephanie Graegin is the illustrator of You Were the First, Water in the Park, and Happy Birthday, Bunny! She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Eric Pinder
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Graegin
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £27.13Trending at £29.66
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.13
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.