All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.85
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £3.59Trending at £5.19
- £5.74Trending at £7.99
- £2.79Trending at £3.03
About this product
- DescriptionA stunningly illustrated pocket manual on locating, tracking and slaying man's greatest foe: the werewolf. Get ready to discover a strange and surprising world with the eccentric Professor Van Helsing as your guide.
- Author BiographyMartin Howard is an experienced editor who has also written laugh-out-loud books for both children and adults. For children he has written How to Cook Children: A Grisly Recipe Book (Pavilion, 2008), the Witches at War trilogy (Pavilion) and Germs: An Epic Tale on a Tiny Scale (Pavilion, 2010) for younger children as well as several titles for fiction packager Hothouse. His work for adults includes the popular Bad Dog's Diary series (Portico) and One Grump or Two, under the pseudonym Arthur Grump (Portico, 2008). A talented chef, Martin lives in the south of France with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Dr. Martin Howard
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleProfessor Van Helsing's Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTickTock Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight182 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sholto Walker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.