All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCats can't speak English, but you can learn how to speak cat! This book shows you how to: * Keep your cat happy and healthy * Teach your pet amazing tricks and games * Play safely with cats and kittens Step-by-step instructions make this an essential guide for young pet owners and their families.
- Author BiographySarah Whitehead is a pet behaviour counsellor, a member of the APBC (Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors), PR executive for the APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers), and a Director of COAPE (Centre of Applied Pet Ethnology), an organization providing accredited education in the field of behaviour and training. Sarah runs an established chain of puppy and dog training classes and is a regular contributor to the specialist press, TV and radio.
- Author(s)Sarah Whitehead
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteSpecially-shot colour photography throughout
- Weight464 g
- Width172 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.