Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.88Trending at £11.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a revision of How to Start Your Own (Subchapter) S Corporation. There is an ever-expanding market for entrepreneurs, encouraged by strong economic growth in the United States--and new rules have made the Subchapter S formation even more favorable for entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. COOKE, CPA, has had twenty years of experience in public accounting. Prior to becoming a CPA, he was the owner and co-owner of three successful small businesses. He has taught numerous seminars on finance and accounting for several organizations, including Pryor Resources, Inc., and is also the author of Doing Business Tax-Free and Small Business Formation Handbook, both from Wiley.
- Author(s)R.A. Cooke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width212 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.