All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn tough economic times and with rising unemployment, people are looking to take the bull by the horns and start their own home-based businesses... From GPP's enormously successful How to Start a Home-Based Business series (more than half a million copies sold!), comes the essential guide to starting up a home-based Bookkeeping business.
- Author BiographyMichelle L. Long is the owner of Long for Success, LLC specializing in QuickBooks Consulting & Training services as well as coaching small business owners to start and grow their business. She is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has a unique relationship with Intuit as one of the few national trainers, consultant for product development and author for Intuit Academy.
- Author(s)Michelle Long
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.