All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £15.44Trending at £20.22
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £13.52Trending at £20.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will include all the information you need to get started at home with your own graphic design business. To expand the focus of this subject matter, we plan on including information on designing blogs, apps, and the like to take this book a step ahead of the competition.
- Author BiographyJim Smith is an accomplished Web designer and trainer who owns a home-based business specializing in website design and hosting. Jim speaks frequently to groups on Internet-related subjects. His presentations range from introductory training sessions at local libraries to Internet seminars and workshops for Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Jim Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.