CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning weddings is a growing business area. The author is one of our top-selling home-based business authors and is herself a successful event and wedding planner.
- Author BiographyJill Moran has been the owner of an award-winning event-planning business for more than thirteen years and has coordinated events throughout the United States and internationally for both corporate and social clients. She is one of only 150 people worldwide who have earned the Certified Special Event Professional designation. She has held various Board positions for the International Special Events Society and was President of the New England Chapter in 2003 - 2004. Nominated in 2006 and 2007 as Best Wedding Planner by CBS4 A-List, she was also the featured speaker at the American Bridal Associations meeting presenting on Building a Wedding Planning Business. Websites: featured contributor to www.ratracerebellion.com and on a webcast for Starting A Biz website: http://www.startingabiz.com/starting-an-event-planning-business/. She lives in Medfield, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jill S. Moran
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.