All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook to console, nourish and gently lead us on the path to emotional balance
- Author BiographyPhilippa Perry is a psychotherapist and writer who has written for the Guardian, the Observer, Time Out and Healthy Living magazine and has a column in Psychologies. In 2010 she wrote the graphic novel Couch Fiction, in an attempt to demystify psychotherapy. She lives in London and Sussex with her husband, the artist Grayson Perry, and enjoys gardening, cooking, parties, walking, tweeting and watching telly. The School of Life is a London-based enterprise that is dedicated to the most useful ideas relevant to the dilemmas of everyday life. We consider questions like: How can we fulfil our potential? Can work be inspiring? Why does community matter? Can relationships last a lifetime? We don't have all the answers, but we will direct you towards a variety of useful ideas - from philosophy to literature, psychology to the visual arts - that are guaranteed to stimulate, provoke, nourish and console.
- Author(s)Philippa Perry,The School of Life
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width131 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age16
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.